Wednesday 22 September 2010

New Project then...



Still not sure what I want to do.
I've decided that it's going to be portraits though.
The amaaazing portraits above are by Michael Gillette who I found on the 'It's Nice That' site.

Still stuck on how to theme the portraits. My first idea was to draw people from 'Come Dine With Me', they really do choose the strangest and most aesthetically interesting looking people ever (by this I really do mean a little bit on the uggo side).
My favourites are the man with one and a half eyes who embalmed his own mother and the old woman Val who looks like a piranha and had the best and most perverse voice ever.
I want to draw them and take note of the ridiculous things they say and what they cooked etc.
I'm not really sure how I can keep it interesting though so I may have to abandon it.



1 comment: