Friday 17 September 2010

26 Summer Project

I went to the Saatchi gallery yesterday.
I don't know how I'm going to stretch 'disappointing and a little bit shit' to 500 words for the report.
I probably sound extremely ignorant but I just didn't get any of it.
I enjoyed the Haunch of Venison so much so it was a bit disappointing to then go on to Saatchi where I feel a lot of it seems to be art for arts sake.
But that's just my opinion.
I was really happy to see the oil room's back though.
I went to see it when Saatchi used to be on Southbank, though it was a lot more fun when you could walk up the metal gangway and sort of stand in a room full of oil...




1 comment:

  1. "I don't know how I'm going to stretch 'disappointing and a little bit shit' to 500 words for the report."

    For real reals. I couldn't get 500 words for one of mine, I gave up at 300-and-something after staring at the screen for hours. a+ for effort? Maybe? No... maybe not.

    ReplyDelete