Friday 10 June 2011

Blimey


So today I got a call saying that basically all my professionally printed business cards are gone.
I just looked in my bag and I have about.. 3 left so I've printed and (badly) cut my own..
I just hope some bigshot doesn't come to the show, see my shoddy cards and spit on it....

It's fine though, I'm pretty flattered. Even if no one took them to get in contact at least people like my drawings on them!
Ordered more lovely rounded corner ones from moo.com but they won't be here in time for the show.

Anyway I'll be in tomorrow from about 12 til the end invigilating at the shop. Please pop in and say hi. Everyone's done an amazing job so now we just need as many people as possible to come and have a look!

2 comments:

  1. Well done!

    Apparently all mine and Dave's books sold, only the display copy left to sell now! :O

    I took one of your cards, feel guilty now! Gunna put them all up on my wall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome Joe well done!!! x

    ReplyDelete