Wednesday 3 March 2010

18 (E.E.P)








Just sort of playing around with the new idea now, I want to have as many variations as possible which is a lot easier to achieve now I've got everything in photoshop. I'd quite like to have no words and just dog faces but then it won't be as relevant to the whole idea of 'Resistance' and might just look a bit random.
I'm also thinking of not have rows of the same image but maybe mixing them up randomly though I'm not sure I have enough different dogs for that.
I'd quite like just one image repeated loads and loads of times but I feel like that might be a waste to only use one.

P.S. I might have to repaint some of the 'biscuits' because they are starting to remind me of giant peanuts

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, good work Izzy! I like a lot! But I see what you mean about the peanuts... maybe stare at the biscuits less if that's possible?xxx

    ReplyDelete