Sunday 27 March 2011

sigh

So sorry my blog is so dry at the moment
It appears to be so dry that one of my followers dried up and crumbled off. Big sigh.
I can't even show you the shoes I'm drawing until I get into uni to use the HUGE scanner
Thank you to those who emailed me their shoes
It means a lot that people are willing to help me with my project!
I should have enough, though if you would like to send me more that might be nice too :)

So again, apologies for the lack of blogging
To tide you over, here's a picture of me in space


(I am really not that pale.. but I am really in space)

Also, my sister has finally got herself a blogspot so anyone who's interested in interior design/architectural type things might find it interesting


P.S.

I went back to 'Pick Me Up' with Kezia and bought a print by Revenge Is Sweet for £40

No comments:

Post a Comment