Wednesday 11 August 2010

3 Summer Project






To start out I just picked a couple of celebrities that are frequently in the media for breaking the law and being generally disgusting.
After a few images I started thinking that Lindsay Lohan and Kate Moss aren't as fitting as I thought for my idea seeing as they both have legitimate careers.
Despite the whole coke scandal with Moss I decided there wouldn't be a whole lot to go on, plus I don't dislike Kate Moss and am therefore not very driven to dig into her past and slate it for my project.
Jordan/Katie Price however, has made a career out of posing naked and selling her entire life (and the private lives of her children) to gossip magazines and to the media in general.
After looking into her background more - and getting increasingly angry at the things she's done and said - I decided to focus entirely on Jordan.

No comments:

Post a Comment