Thursday 22 July 2010

2 Summer Project

I've now decided to base my project on the 'role models' or 'idols' in our culture.
More specifically the ones that, I feel, aren't fit to be in the public eye for doing nothing but make a mess of their lives.
These people - such as Jordan - are people that sell their private lives (and their children's private lives in Jordan's case) to the media.
People such as Jordan/Paris Hilton/Kerry Katona etc are accessible for people - particularly young girls - to idolise and I think that things may be a lot different without them.







Buying gossip rags will be one of my main sources of research... I really hate gossip rags...

I also want to ask people who they idolise and why, take photos of the people I interview etc and see where it takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment