Monday 13 February 2012

Craft Guerrilla and other bits


So yesterday I was tagged in a picture of Craft Guerrilla's new shop in Wood Street Market!
It looks so lovely I can't wait to go and see it, they're selling all 3 of the greeting card designs as well as some of my Boston Terrier A4 prints and my new pigeon totes so go have a look if you're nearby.



This morning I received this beautiful printed and tipped collar from Ivory Jar, a company founded by two ladies from my Illustration course at Westminster.
Their accessories are beaut and I think they've even got some stuff being sold by ASOS soon.
Click HERE for their Tumblr and to look at more of their amazing accessories.


Finally bit of non news is that I bought some tulips for my mum and managed to snap two in half.
So I've kept them for myself.

***Don't forget you can get 15% off in my shop with the code 'CHEEKYFIFTEEN'

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment