Friday 22 July 2011

The Sopranos

So I was pretty late to jump on the Sopranos band wagon.
I tried to start watching it a year or so ago but couldn't get into it for for ages.
But when I finally tried again, I absolutely stormed through every series.
Absolutely amazing and anyone who hasn't seen it needs to do so!
Anyway, like many people I know, after coming to the end of the show I was left with a bit of an empty feeling of "What now??" - seriously, lot's of people have said this to me.
So I decided to set myself the challenge of drawing as many of the characters as possible and there are a lot.
I've been pretty terrible to be honest and have drawn one every like.. 3 months.. but I'm trying to get back on track so here are some of the ones I've worked on so far.
Not sure exactly what I'll do with them all in the end but I'm sue I'll think of something





No comments:

Post a Comment