Thursday 13 January 2011

FMP

Starting my final major project.
For this project we have to have projects within the main one.
So I've decided to do my 'top five' lists.
Basically going to create as many pieces based on different favourite things: songs, films, dogs, people, buildings etc etc
Would love to end up with loads of A3 screen printed posters or something.

Only have a couple of drawings so far..





Excuse their mess, I don't have photoshop on my laptopp

P.S.


This is my favourite part of the series.
I like how immediately you can recognise who the images are supposed to be of - or most people would anyway.
Like the idea of sort of representing certain people rather than drawing them (if that makes sense) hence why my drawings have no faces though it doesn't work when they're not as well known.


I am so tired..


No comments:

Post a Comment