Monday 7 June 2010

SALE (sort of)

Right so basically I have some bags left over from the show (I sold 6 though which I'm pretty happy with!)
I've decided I might bump the prices up a bit after I start making more but seeing as these ones are all priced and sealed up I thought I'd leave them at £6 and just put them up here.
Anyone who's interested in any of the ones below just send me an e-mail at isobelkho[at]hotmail.co.uk.
Obviously if you're someone I know I can just pass it on to you but for everyone else I'm afraid I'd have to charge P&P as I am a pauper at the moment.

Thanks!


Black bear on natural cotton tote

Black bear on dark green cotton tote



Black pug on natural cotton tote - SOLD


White bear on purple cotton tote


Red bear on natural cotton tote - SOLD


Gold bear on purple cotton tote


Gold bear on natural cotton tote



Black pug on red cotton tote

1 comment:

  1. these are wicked! i would totally buy a baggy tshirt with these print on it!
    love love x

    ReplyDelete